NIJ and ASTM are opening up ASTM’s complete library to eligible law enforcement, corrections and forensics professionals. By registering for this service, current criminal justice practitioners can access:
- Complete Library of ASTM E54 Standards on Homeland Security Applications (Active & Historical). (click on link to see complete current list of available titles)
- Complete Library of ASTM E54 Test Methods, including all updates throughout the subscription term.
- Functionality includes:
- Color-coded highlighting for comparing revisions (Redlines).
- Superseded standards remain in portal for reference purposes (Historical).
- Ability to annotate within the documents for sharing online with others.
- Integration of NIJ practices and procedures into the standards.
- Linking to ASTM Membership signup and collaboration area.
Send your request via your agency email address (not a personal email address) and the words ASTM Registered User in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to processing your request, we will require the following information:
- Agency name
- Agency address
- Agency telephone number
- Requestor’s agency direct (desk) telephone number
- Requestor’s agency email address
We will not share this information. It is for applicant validation purposes only.